Monday, August 14, 2017

Stonegate

I see I have not been great in keeping my blog updated lately. The main reason for this is since April the area I've been playing with have been working on becoming a shire. It's been a lot of hard work and I admit things have been moving very fast. This split while supported has not been easy. We are basically going from maybe we should do this to official in 6 months (if the heraldry gods are with us and pass our name the first time through). We are also doing this with pretty much no support from the barony besides a go away don't let the door hit you on the way out. With the issues the barony has been dealing with the last two years we couldn't expect anything diffrent. So that's my excuse- I've got some projects in the hopper and will be posting them soon

No comments:

Post a Comment