Wednesday, August 12, 2015

time on my hands

Well I think we are as settled as we are going to get.  I'm hoping to start buckling down and getting some sewing time in  once it starts cooling off, the heat is killing my motivation.  I have the supplies pulled to make 3  outfits with lots of little projects in between which should appeal to my sewing ADD. Which means I should have more to post here soon.  I also think I've been hired to make some eclesiastical items for the historic church out here,  it's Episcopalian was built in the mid-late  1700's and they like to boast that they were here before the Mormons. It's basically catholic lite for those not familiar with the religion and as the Catholic Church in town only offers Spanish Mass this is the closest I'm going to find to what I'm familiar with. Hopefully I cam snag some pictures next week as it is beautiful.
That's what I've been up to since the move still hoping to make contact with the sca in the area, fingers crossed I can catch them this week

No comments:

Post a Comment