Tuesday, September 8, 2015

lots of ideas very little motivation

I've discovered that it really sucks not having a sewing space and most of my supplies and resources in storage. I've had a ton of ideas but very little money to make them happen and since most of my stash is hidden in the storage unit it which makes me get excited about an idea and then just  putter out when it comes to execution. I need a kick in the butt and I'm looking to you readers in helping me do so.  Since I'm big on inspiration and ideas and I love a challenge I'm going to attempt to combine them and ask that you help to push me to get work done.  Feel free to drop me a note and ask where I'm at on my current project ask for updates and pictures and don't let me slack off.
In the next post  I want to make a list  of inspiration  jump off points and hope I can start to use them to make new stuff I'm also going to work on doing better write ups when I'm done with a project
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment