Monday, July 25, 2016

still at it

Embroidering the back of the bodice

I admit I bit off more then I can chew on this project.  If I had my own space and sewing supplies easily at hand I might be further along. Sewing everything by hand or using my machine on TV tray or on my bed is making things difficult.

The doublet over gown might have to wait until after the competition.  The plan was to have the underdress done by Aug 6th for the kingdom color competition and even that might be a hard task.

As it stands I still have to finish
 the bodice embroidery
Sewing the bodice together
Trim
Eyelets
Sleeves
Skirt
Skirt embroidery

That's a lot!

Alternates for the over layer that needs to happen to finish the ircc
A Turkish coat
A Surcoat
Or the doublet done very plain and simple

Hmmmm choices

I might also make changes to the sleeves have to think on that

No comments:

Post a Comment