Wednesday, April 13, 2016

4 hours to go time

Hubby is working 8:30pm till 5am tomorrow so I can do some work tonight. I still think I'm crazy considering we are still living in only 2 10x10 rooms with my mother in law so my sewing space is either my sewing machine on a TV tray or balancing carefully on my bed but this may encourage me to do more basting and finishing by hand. 

The goal tonight is to stay work on the corset as that will be the foundation item all other items will be fitted around.  Sadly I can't find the linen I bought for the lining so o ordered some and fabric-store. Com is usually really fast with the shipping so hopefully it will get here just in time for me to need it although I have some other little projects to fill time if that is not the case

I'm hoping for a strong start to make up for the space issues I will have as well as the plan to find, buy and move into a house before the end of the competition. Add to that some huge sca events and this will truly become an exercise in descipline and time management. 

No comments:

Post a Comment