Tuesday, July 28, 2015

first things first

In  depth plans  listing each item,  each  embelishment,  step by step with approx material needed is done.  Deciding on the first projects I will take on after the move had been made.  I'm  going to start  with the heraldic embroidered pockets and corset that should keep me busy for a while with enough variation so I have something diffrent   to do when I start feeling like I'm doing something to repetitive .
The corset materials and pattern is already packed so I started  drawing out the design for the black pocket as  the material lives in my work basket and only gets put into my car when I go somewhere.
I did some research on appropriate hand stitches and embroidery stitches  so I think I have a good foundation to start  this project.  I'm looking into what kind of embroidery I want to do on the collar of the partlet and wondering if I can figure out how to do some pierce  metal work for a belt

No comments:

Post a Comment